This time last year…
- I signed my name on a document and hours later a real estate agent thunk-thunk-thunked a “For Sale” sign into our yard.
- It was raining.
- I was great with child.
- I lived in Texas.
- I live in a rented town home.
- It’s raining.
- My baby is almost ten months old.
- I don’t live in Texas anymore.
And in between…
- I moved to a different state where I lived among trees, rivers, lakes and mountains for the first time in my life.
- My baby arrived; a girl (much to my surprise!)
- My beautiful Grandmommy, my last grandparent, died.
- My husband and I put approximately 2,000,000 miles on our minivan travelling with our kids and loved every minute of it!
- I fell in love with the Smoky Mountains.
- I moved to yet another state.
Of course, more has been felt, thought and experienced in the past year than can ever be neatly bulleted in a blog post. There was great joy, anxiety, hope, fear, love and laughter; and undergirding it all, a peace beyond my understanding. The LORD is good, and His mercy never ends. Thank God!
Looking forward to the year to come,